Friday 31 January 2014

Rws Contemporary Watercolour Competition 2014

Delighted to find that I've been selected to exhibit in this show again this year. Last year I won a Windsor and Newton award with my painting of Matthew. The painting selected this year is 'Self' pictured below

It's given me the incentive to apply for membership, thanks to 'Making a Mark' for making the rules of application clear, and highlighting any things that could be missed
Below are the paintings entered but not selected;




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this - interesting to see the rejects (which are lovely)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. Good to see you're in again this year - I've posted this post on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks v much Katherine, much appreciated, as you can see I've not got much of a following here! (-on re reading this- it might be to do with my sounding pompous:/)
      I've said before I intend to write more frequently...and I mean it this time!

      Delete